Welcome to the online Math and Dyscalculia Screening Test
Please read this before starting the test
- You can start the online Math and Dyscalculia Screening Test by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- If you have not paid for the test yet, please do so now and click here:
- Only start the online Math and Dyscalculia Screening Test when you are ready and please review the requirements below before starting:
- The online Math and Dyscalculia Screener Test needs to be taken on a regular computer or laptop, it is not suitable for tablets or smartphones.
- Internet access of reasonable speed is required.
- The online Math and Dyscalculia Screener Test is suitable for students ranging from pre-K to 9th grade. Adults can take the test but would also have to choose 9th grade when asked.
- The online Math and Dyscalculia Screener Test may take up to one hour and cannot be interrupted.
- You cannot pause or save results during the test so the student needs to be ready for an hour of work.
- Also, it is not possible to go back and change responses.
- Do not use the back button on your browser as this will invalidate the test and distort results of cause the test to be aborted.
- A quiet environment is advisable for the best results. Help from other students or parents will distort the results and make the outcomes unreliable.
- Answering the questions may have certain format requirements and at the start of the online Math and Dyscalculia Screener Test, you will see a screen with instructions. Make sure you read those very well.
- Although it is certainly not a race, speed of answering is continuously monitored and may be a factor in the results. You need to work diligently and un-distracted for the best results.
- The use of paper to work out problems is allowed and encouraged. For the best results use graph paper so you can organize your numbers easily. The use of calculators is discouraged.
To start the test click the link: